Do you sometimes wonder what to eat or drink before or after a training session, and is time not always on your side, then this banana blueberry smoothie might be a great option.
Why is this smoothie so awesome?
- Not many ingredients are needed
- This snack is easy to make and won’t take much of your time.
- This smoothie is high in antioxidants
- On top of this it will give you a great burst of natural energy.
How to make a banana blueberry smoothie?
- 1 banana (frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut beverage
- Blend all ingredients together and ENJOY!
Chia seeds absorb a lot of water and if you like the smoothie to be more liquidy then you can add some almond milk.