OUTDOOR GROUP TRAINING
1. Sessions still occur in bad weather but we reserve the right at our discretion to cancel any session for unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to bad weather or public holidays. These cancelled sessions will be forfeited.
2. Due to the amount of days in a month, bad weather, public holidays, some weeks/months will have more or less sessions then others. Regardless from the amount of sessions the agreed monthly, three monthly or six monthly fee will still be charged.
3. Missed sessions are forfeited unless there is an agreed upon extended client absence. The first monthly payment will be on the day after the 7-day trial expires unless there is any notice by email before the end of the trial period. The payment date will remain the same each month e.g. If your first payment date is on the 15th of the month, then the 15th will remain your payment date.
4. Team One Fitness membership are on an ongoing basis. Memberships will automatically renew when a package finishes unless there is a written notification to email@example.com at least 3 days before the end of your package.
5. Memberships can be frozen for a minimum of 14 days after giving written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership can be put on hold when you’re sick or injured for 10 days or more. All you have to do is provide us with proper documentation, including medical certificates as relevant.
1. Sessions still occur in bad weather.
2. Missed sessions are forfeited unless rescheduled with at least 24-hour notice prior to the session.
3. There are 3 types of packages, a 4, 16 or 24-week package. The hourly rate depends on the type of package and how many sessions are weekly done. Payments are done every 4 weeks, prior the start of the 4-week cycle.
4. Rescheduled sessions have to be made up in the same 4 week training cycle (in addition to the normal program) unless agreed upon extended absence of more then 2 sessions, then missed sessions are added to the program.
5. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel any session for unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to bad weather or public holidays. These sessions will be rescheduled within the 4 week training cycle.
6. Memberships can be frozen after giving written notice by email to email@example.com.
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY WARNING
1. Be aware that by participating in any and each of Yves Minten trading as Team One Fitness activities (“Team One Fitness”), you are undertaking a ‘recreational activity’ within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW). There is a risk of injury, death, loss and damage that may occur in the Team One Fitness.
2. Team One Fitness, it’s employees, directors, officers, instructors, contractors and agents are not liable to you, your dependants or legal representatives in negligence, tort, breach of contract or statutory duty for personal injury, death, loss or damage suffered by you from any Team One Fitness activities.
3. Team One Fitness excludes liability for breach of any express or implied warranty that the services will be rendered with reasonable care and skill.
4. Team One Fitness shall incur no liability for consequential or other losses or damage whatsoever by entering into this agreement to the extent permitted by law.