OUTDOOR GROUP TRAINING
1. Sessions still occur in bad weather but we reserve the right at our discretion to cancel any session for unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to bad weather or public holidays. These cancelled sessions will be forfeited.
2. Due to the amount of days in a month, bad weather, public holidays, some weeks/months will have more or less sessions then others. Regardless from the amount of sessions the agreed weekly fee will be charged.
3. Missed sessions are forfeited unless there is an agreed upon extended client absence.
4. Team One Fitness membership are on an ongoing basis. Memberships will automatically renew when a package finishes unless there is a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the end of your package.
5. Memberships can be frozen after giving written notice by email to email@example.com.
1. Sessions still occur in bad weather.
2. Missed sessions are forfeited unless rescheduled with at least 24-hour notice prior to the session.
4. Rescheduled sessions have to be made up in the same 4 week training cycle (in addition to the normal program) unless agreed upon extended absence of more then 2 sessions, then missed sessions are added to the program.
5. We reserve the right at our discretion to cancel any session for unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to bad weather or public holidays. These sessions will be rescheduled within the 4 week training cycle.
6. Memberships can be frozen after giving written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY WARNING
1. Be aware that by participating in any and each of Yves Minten trading as Team One Fitness activities (“Team One Fitness”), you are undertaking a ‘recreational activity’ within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW). There is a risk of injury, death, loss and damage that may occur in the Team One Fitness.
2. Team One Fitness, it’s employees, directors, officers, instructors, contractors and agents are not liable to you, your dependants or legal representatives in negligence, tort, breach of contract or statutory duty for personal injury, death, loss or damage suffered by you from any Team One Fitness activities.
3. Team One Fitness excludes liability for breach of any express or implied warranty that the services will be rendered with reasonable care and skill.
4. Team One Fitness shall incur no liability for consequential or other losses or damage whatsoever by entering into this agreement to the extent permitted by law.