Join our next Shred and build your summer body in winter!
Next round starts 11 July 2021
Our 6 week program is designed for achieving great results in a fun, motivating and positive environment. The secret is the right combination of nutrition and exercise!
Our 45 minute workouts combine strength, cardio and high intensity training – to burn calories while building muscle to boost your metabolism!
Once again there will be additional Saturday ‘Super Shred Fat Burning’ classes. These Saturday workouts are optional, even if you can only make a few of these, you can still get great results!
Diet is also key to maximising your results and so we have formulated a comprehensive food and lifestyle manual to guide you on what to eat and when, why certain foods should be eliminated and how to avoid the common pitfalls which lead to fat loss plateau or weight gain. Alongside your training program, this will enable you to achieve your best results! Unlike many restrictive and unsustainable diets, this program offers flexibility and variety, so you can choose the foods you enjoy and make long-term changes to the way you eat to maintain your transformation results. The manual now includes vegetarian and vegan options.
Team One Fitness offers the opportunity to work together with likeminded people to achieve health and fitness goals and to boost confidence!
- Pre-Challenge consultation with your trainer to discuss goals and how to maximise results,
- Intensive Super Shred classes on Saturdays,
- Training by experienced and certified trainers. Head coach Yves, has over 15 years of experience and has helped over 1000+ people to realise their fitness goals,
- Fitness assessments and measurements,
- 24/7 access to phone and email support,
- Exclusive 6 week shred plan,
- Recipes and meal plans (new Vegetarian/Vegan section!),
- Tracking with your weekly food and activity diary,
- Access to our ‘closed’ Facebook page,
- Home workouts if you can’t make it to a session.
To get the best results we recommend:
- Commitment to 4 to 6 workouts per week. For the best results we recommend 4 to 6 bootcamp classes per week, but if this is logistically difficult you can utilise a combination of bootcamp classes and some of the home workouts we provide. We will guide and support you with your home training to make sure your training regime is balanced and most effective,
- Commit to all 6 weeks of the program,
- Discipline to apply our nutrition plan,
- Commitment to making this change,
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome!
ONE OFF PAYMENT OF $100 (on top of your normal training package)
CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR 6 WEEK SHRED SINGLET OR T-SHIRT FOR $20
Once registered, we will get in touch with you and give you all the information needed to get started.
Challenge Success Stories
To ask any questions please drop a comment in the ‘Get in Touch Box’ or give us a call. Otherwise have a look through some of the FAQ below.
Do I have to be fit to join Team One Fitness sessions?
Not at all, our sessions are designed so that everyone can work at their own pace and level regardless of their fitness levels.
What do I have to bring to the session?
Always bring your trainers, although from mid spring onwards beach sessions are normally a bare foot affair! Wear comfortable work out gear and bring some water. In sunny weather we recommend you apply sunscreen and wear a hat. If you are doing a boxing class, bring some boxing inner gloves (or these can be purchased from your trainer for $10) . We provide gloves and pads. If you prefer to use your own gear, please feel free to bring them along.
Will sessions be cancelled due to bad weather?
We love to operate rain, hail or shine! In the event of extreme weather conditions, we will cancel sessions and notify you.
Is The Shred just a weight loss challenge?
No way! Although people often join to lose weight, many clients also want to focus on fitness, strength, building muscle and boosting their confidence and self-esteem.
When does the challenge start?
The Challenge kicks-off Sunday 11 July 2021! Registration closes on 6 July 2021!
Can current Team One Fitness members join and do they get a discount?
Personal Training Members and Boot Camp members pay a one off fee of $100. This fee is on top of their normal training membership.