Crush your fitness goals and start the new year with a weight loss challenge.
Join the next round starting on 14 January 2019
Kick start the new year and reap the benefits of:
- Training with a fun group of easy going, non-judgmental people,
- A varied and effective fitness program, which is challenging but also tailored to your own fitness level,
- Training on some of Sydney’s beautiful beaches and parks,
- Meal plans and nutritional guidelines to help you stay on track and realise your goals?
The Challenge STARTS ON MONDAY 14 JANUARY!
Our 6 week program is designed for achieving great results in a fun, motivating and positive environment. The secret is the right combination of nutrition and exercise!
Our 45 minute workouts combine strength, cardio and high intensity training – to burn calories while building muscle to boost your metabolism! Nutrition is also key to maximising results and so we also provide guidance on what to eat and when.
Team One Fitness offers the opportunity to work together with likeminded people to achieve health and fitness goals and to boost confidence!
- Pre-Challenge consultation with your trainer to discuss goals and how to maximise results,
- Unlimited access to bootcamp at all 3 training locations (Bondi, Coogee and CBD Domain). Check out our timetable,
- Intensive Super Shred classes on Saturdays,
- Training by experienced and certified trainers. Head coach Yves, has over 15 years of experience and has helped over 1000+ people to realise their fitness goals,
- Fitness assessments and measurements,
- 24/7 access to phone and email support,
- Exclusive 6 week shred plan,
- Recipes and meal plans,
- Tracking with your weekly food and activity diary,
- Access to our ‘closed’ Facebook page,
- Home workouts if you can’t make it to a session.
To get the best results we recommend:
- Commitment to 4 to 6 workouts per week. For the best results we recommend 4 to 6 bootcamp classes per week, but if this is logistically difficult you can utilise a combination of bootcamp classes and some of the home workouts we provide. We will guide and support you with your home training to make sure your training regime is balanced and most effective,
- Commit to all 6 weeks of the program,
- Discipline to apply our nutrition plan,
- Commitment to making this change,
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome!
How to register?
JOIN OUR 6 WEEK WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE FOR THE COST OF $395 OR PAY IN 6 WEEKLY INSTALMENTS OF $80.
Click below to purchase the 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge in full ($395).
Click below to purchase the 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge in 6 weekly instalments of $80.
Once registered, we will get in touch with you and give you all the information needed to get started.
Check out some amazing results
|Adrian||Lost 8.8 kg|
|Lost 7.2cm around the waist|
|Lost 6cm around the Hips|
|Paul||Lost 8.2 kg|
|Lost 17cm around the waist|
|Lost 8.3 cm around the waist|
|Lena||Lost 5.8 kg|
|Roisin||Lost 3.2 kg|
|Mark||Lost 5.2 kg|
|Benjamin||Lost 5 kg|
|Lost 15.5 cm around the waist|
|Lost 5 cm around the chest|
|Lost 4 cm around the hips|
|Ben||Lost 12 cm around the hips|
|Lost 4 cm around the chest|
|Krissy||Lost 4 kg|
|Roisin||Lost 5 cm around the chest|
To ask any questions please drop a comment in the ‘Get in Touch Box’ or give us a call. Otherwise have a look through some of the FAQ below.
Do I have to be fit to join Team One Fitness sessions?Not at all, our sessions are designed so that everyone can work at their own pace and level regardless of their fitness levels.
What do I have to bring to the session?Always bring your trainers, although from mid spring onwards beach sessions are normally a bare foot affair! Wear comfortable work out gear and bring some water. In sunny weather we recommend you apply sunscreen and wear a hat. If you are doing a boxing class, bring some boxing inner gloves (or these can be purchased from your trainer for $10) . We provide gloves and pads. If you prefer to use your own gear, please feel free to bring them along.
Will sessions be cancelled due to bad weather?We love to operate rain, hail or shine! In the event of extreme weather conditions, we will cancel sessions and notify you.
Is the 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge just a weight loss challenge?No way! Although people often join to lose weight, many clients also want to focus on fitness, strength, building muscle and boosting their confidence and self-esteem.
When does the challenge start?The Challenge kicks-off Monday 14 January 2019! Registration closes on Friday 11 January.
Can current Team One Fitness members join and do they get a discount?Personal Training Members and Boot Camp members pay a one off fee of $80, which is equivalent to $13 per week.